Are you interested in joining our dedicated team of event professionals who are passionate about delivering the highest quality event environments for the most prestigious sporting and cultural occasions in the global calendar?
As a company continuously growing by embracing new opportunities, we are proactive in seeking event enthusiasts to join our team and are always happy to receive your CV if you feel you have what it takes to make an impact with our company.
*Kindly send all applications to email@example.com with the subject title “Project Coordinator – AR_013”
Department - Projects
Scope of Data
Job Purpose / Summary
Working in conjunction with the Project Manager to facilitate all aspects of the projects/ interior fit out works across Arena Projects.
• Working as a member of the core interiors team, to follow Arena projects from design to delivery.
• Undertaking all aspects of project coordination including: estimation, BOQ creation, planning, sourcing & purchasing
• Coordinating both inhouse & sub contract teams
• Obtaining estimates and competitive quotes from suppliers.
• Briefing and liaising with sub contractors and suppliers.
• Sourcing and building new relationships with suppliers.
• Working with AM teams to ensure budgets are followed and margins maintained
A naturally organised and methodical person with strong administrative skills.
An eye for detail.
Willing attitude and an enjoyment of hard work.
Availability to work longer hours if required.
Computer literate, with strong MS Office skills.
Knowledge of drawing reading in CAD.
Working knowledge of construction materials, methods & finishes, especially with regards to interiors.
Ability to read workshop drawings and communicate technical ideas
English is essential with Hindi an advantage.
High school graduate. Driving License is preferred.
5+ years experience in suitable business, interiors, events, etc.