Are you interested in joining our dedicated team of event professionals who are passionate about delivering the highest quality event environments for the most prestigious sporting and cultural occasions in the global calendar?
As a company continuously growing by embracing new opportunities, we are proactive in seeking event enthusiasts to join our team and are always happy to receive your CV if you feel you have what it takes to make an impact with our company.
*Kindly send all applications to email@example.com with the subject title “Project Manager Structure – AR_007”
Department - Structures
Scope of Data
Reporting to Director Projects
Job Purpose / Summary
Project Manage all aspects of the erection and dismantle of temporary structures. Covering all aspects such as carpentry fabrication, lining installation, electrical and air conditioning install for a wide variety of event projects in temporary structures.
• Taking project brief from Client, Account Management and Designer team.
• Attendance at Client meetings.
• Acting as the main point of contact throughout the install and dismantle of projects.
• Providing clear lines of communication to all parties concerned as the project develops.
• Preparation of project path planners and full pre production planning.
• Ensuring that all parties, including Harlequin internal departments are fully briefed on all aspects of the project, throughout the install and strike.
• Onsite management of complete projects of structures install and dismantle.
• Ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to at all times on site and provide Work Method statements for all works carried out on site.
• Manage all budgets relating to the physical delivery and execution of projects within the defined objectives.
• Onsite problem solving.
• Close liaison with Foremen & Design Project Managers concerning all aspects of a structure build. Willingness to learn in detail about temporary structure builds.
• Completion of all paperwork and administrative procedures using Excel, Word, and email.
• Setting up of site office.
• Debriefing team after project.
A naturally organised person capable of multi-tasking and quick thinking.
Excellent communicator with strong leadership and man management skills
Thorough administrator with high attention to detail.
Positive, can do attitude essential.
Must enjoy and thrive on problem solving and working under pressure and to deadlines.
Availability to work long hours and be site based on some projects.
Able to take ownership and be accountable
Excellent Excel skills. Knowledge of Project Management software an advantage.
Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering.
Driving licence essential.
5+ years experience in setting up temporary structures. Events experience an essential.