Kindly send all applications to email@example.com with the subject title “Project Manager – Structures - KOP0012”
Job Title: Project Manager – Structures
Reporting Into: Operations Director
Direct Reports: N/A
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Project Manage all aspects of the erection and dismantling of Semi-Permanent & temporary structures. Covering all aspects such as Structures, Interiors & MEP for a wide variety of Semi-Permanent and event projects.
- Managing All stakeholders and ensuring the delivery of successful projects within the specified time, budget, and quality.
- Taking project briefs from the Client, Account Management, and Designer team.
- Attendance at Client meetings.
- Acting as the main point of contact throughout the Lifecycle of projects.
- Providing clear lines of communication to all parties concerned as the project develops.
- Preparation of project path planners and full pre-production planning.
- Briefing and consulting with subcontractors on project requirements and Harlequin working standards.
- Ensuring that all parties, including Arena internal departments, are fully briefed on all aspects of the project, throughout the project.
- Onsite management of complete projects.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are always adhered to on-site and provide Work Method statements for all work conducted on site.
- Manage all budgets relating to the physical delivery and execution of projects within the defined objectives.
- Onsite problem solving.
- Close liaison with Foremen & Design Project Managers concerning all aspects of a project build. Willingness to learn in detail about temporary structure builds.
- Completion of all paperwork and administrative procedures using Excel, Word, and email.
- Setting up of site office.
- Debriefing team after project.
- A naturally organized person capable of multitasking and quick thinking.
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership and man management skills
- A positive, can-do attitude is essential.
- Must enjoy and thrive on problem-solving and working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Availability to work long hours and be site-based on some projects.
- Able to take ownership and be accountable.
- Excellent Excel skills. Knowledge of Project Management software is an advantage.
- Thorough administrator with high diligence.
Education and Experience:
- Saudi Council Of Engineers certification
- Diploma/Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Driving license essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management. Events experience an advantage.