Kindly send all applications to email@example.com with the subject title “Quantity Surveyor / Estimator – AR_051”
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor/Estimator
Reporting Into: Head Of Operations
Direct Reports: NA
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Primarily to prepare BOQ/Budget Sheets for all ongoing projects.
- Supporting the Head of Operations & working alongside Project & Account Managers to Co-ordinate with all elements of a job from estimating through preproduction to delivery of a project and post-project reconciliations.
- Coordination between the relevant departments to ensure the timely delivery of the project.
- Assist with interpreting client briefs and molding them into a workable solution for estimating projects.
- Assist with the production of Bills of Quantities, Delivery Notes, and other paperwork essential to project lifecycle process.
- Assist in checking budget sheets that Account Managers produce for standardized work
- Obtaining estimates from sub-contractors/suppliers and working to develop relationships to benefit both parties.
- Assist with Coordination between Arena staff and suppliers/contractors to ensure projects are planned effectively and delivered with appropriate quality.
- To communicate with members of the delivery team to ensure costs are kept within budget.
- Utilise working drawings to ensure works are quoted & manufactured with cost, availability & longevity in mind.
- Assist in issuing LPOs to suppliers and responsible for following internal accounting and administrative processes.
- Assist Production Co-ordinator & Account Managers with reconciling supplier costs on projects.
- A naturally methodical and detail-driven person with strong administrative & communication skills.
- Ability to interpret ideas from words or sketches and communicate these by formal drawing methods.
- Willing attitude and an enjoyment of hard work.
- Availability to work longer hours at times is essential.
- Computer literate, ability to use Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of construction materials, methods & finishes used in Carpentry & Joinery applications.
- Good level of AutoCAD & Sketchup experience to communicate construction methods to contractors via working drawings is preferred.
- Working knowledge of CANDY software is preferred.
- English is essential with a second language an advantage.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate.
- Quantity Surveying diploma/degree an advantage.
- Experience in estimating, project management, project administration and CAD detailing in an Interior Fit Ou/ construction business.
- Event Industry experience an advantage.
- Joinery Industry experience an advantage.