Kindly send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Visualiser -ADE0004”
Job Title: Visualiser
Reporting Into: Design Director
Direct Reports: NA
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
To produce high-quality 3D-rendered images of modular architecture and interiors for events, pop-ups, and exhibitions.
- Taking the brief from the lead designer or Design Manager on visual requirements required for a project.
- Discussion with the lead designer and Design Manager on the best way to visualize concepts and what is possible within the project timeframe.
- Building 3D models and creating high-quality, photo-realistic rendered images from sketches, CAD plans, and reference photos.
- Retouching of rendered images using photoshop.
- Preparation of 3D animation/fly-through presentations.
- Preparation of concept boards and creative presentations for clients using Adobe Suite.
- Sourcing & developing material finishes and reference images for the render library.
- Building 3D model blocks for the in-house library.
- Working with Design Director on scheduling to ensure the timely delivery of presentations.
- Liaising with other project team members to ensure good coordination on designs.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork and following Arena Standard Operating procedures.
- Staying up to date with technical knowledge, latest software developments, and rendering packages to ensure we remain at forefront of technology developments.
- A strong artistic ability, and a passion for producing photo-realistic rendered images.
- A naturally creative person with an interest in interiors, architecture, furniture, and photography.
- Organised and able to multitask.
- An eye for detail and a desire to always improve.
- Willing attitude, team player, and good communicator.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and available to work long hours when required.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma Level Design qualification is a minimum requirement.
- 5+ years' experience visualizing in a creative design environment such as commercial or residential interior design, architecture, exhibition stand design, etc